A bunch of stupid, vaguely community-related Starcraft maps created by one typhoonius lucius maximus:
- (0)SC-DH01.scx—This was actually created by phal in 2001, but it got lumped in here because it doesn't deserve its own page. It's an installation-crawler for a never-completed campaign starring a ghost named Dayna Hawkins.
- (1)Clash of the Titans.scx—This one was created for a Starcraft Replay Vault update in 2003 but never got around to finishing it. Good Shuttle attempts to escape, and Bad Shuttle must hunt him down for the good of the Replay Vault. Action! Intrigue! Suspense! Shuttles!
- (1)Forum 1-00.scx—This was the first map of the shockingly never-completed Forum Crusades campaign (started in 2001). It establishes a few plot points; some lamer comes down to Antioch and starts some shit, so the gang must venture into the lamer homeworld, named Canada (total coincidence), and do some stuff.
- (1)Forum 1-01.scx—The forumers make their first dangerous steps onto the dark world of Canada. Ridiculously incomplete.
- (1)Forum 1-02.scx—The third mission, developed in parallel to the second one and just as ridiculously incomplete (if not ridiculouslyer). Some Antiochers decided to stick around at Antioch to defend it from the lamer legions, so this mission catches up with them.
- (1)Phil01.scx—The first mission of the Phil Chronicles, a campaign from 2003 where you play as the computer and listen to the humans bitch about how they're getting their asses kicked on TPC. In this mission, the humans need you to defend them from the other comps. Not really complete.
- (1)Phil05.scx—The last mission of the Phil Chronicles (there were supposed to be some in between too). You fight a one-on-one against an impossibly cheap Flyspeck while Admiral Styles observes.
- (2)Forum 1-00.scx—The Forum Crusades was originally planned as a two-player campaign, but the idea was ditched when it became apparent how much of a pain in the ass that'd be to implement. This was the first mission, which is a lot like the single-player version except separate players control Seawolf's and Blitz's parties.
- (2)Forum 1-01.scx—The second two-player mission, from around the time this started looking like a really bad idea.